Sunday, February 13, 2011

Disconnected

I'm starting to feel like an alien. LOL! Indeed it seems like after I have enlisted, I seem to be disconnected from the outside world. No. of People whom I talk to after enlistment can be counted with my 10 fingers lol.

Had my 2.4km run recently and u wouldnt want to know my timing lol. Running w/o motivation w/o an objective makes a difference.

Applied for the 3 uni last week. Time flies. It's been a year. My 2nd try. For some reason, I have faith this year wud be different but the thought of the huge workload awaiting me gives me a headache.

Bought my ipod touch 3G finally. It's cool just that transferring movies into the ipod is a hassle.

Tried to gym and take protein but it never really did last for evn 2 weeks. LOL!!! Lots of things I want to do but just... LOL hmm lazy? Half hearted? Lack of determination?

Just what are you planning for me lord? U know what I want & need.

No comments: